As a Project Superintendent you will be responsible for work in progress. Joining the project life cycle at the pre-construction stage and ending at project close out, you will be responsible for facilitating the flow of work through coordination of materials, sub-contractors, vendors, etc. as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. This includes developing schedules, maintaining documentation, quality control, supervising all trade and field personnel while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities. Working as a team, you will keep the Project Manager informed of project conditions.
- Managing good business to business vendor/sub-contractor relationships
- Conduct and maintain safety training, records, and equipment
- Maintain documentation – daily logs, schedules, checklists, punch lists, permits & inspections, etc.
- Inspection of work in progress to ensure high quality standards and adherence to local codes
- Providing high-impact communication to all project team members
- Able to identify pertinent Local, County, State, and/or Federal government regulations
- Other duties as may be assigned